- PHOTOS: Pawan Kalyan's Second Daughter Spotted At Srija's Wedding Event
- VIDEO: This Is How The Mega Family Is Setting Some Family Goals, Look At Srija's Wedding Events
- PHOTOS: Celebrities At Chiranjeevi's Daughter Srija's Wedding Reception
- INTERVIEW: Mega Family Sets Some Serious Family Goals & Sibling Goals, Says Indrakshi
- PHOTOS: Chiranjeevi's Daughter Srija And Kalyan's Marriage Celebrations
- VIDEO: 'Gang Leader' Chiranjeevi Dancing With Ram Charan, Allu Arjun & Other Mega Heroes
Chiranjeevi's younger daughter Srija and Kalyan's wedding is undoubtedly the wedding of the year, in Tollywood. The grand five-day ceremony is all fun, with family and cousins, going all the way out to make it special for the younger one in the house.
Apparently, the sangeet function took place last night at the family's farm-house in Bengaluru, where all the wedding events are taking place.
It is learnt that Srija and Kalyan grooved to some of Chiranjeevi's and Pawan Kalyan's famous songs. Catch some fun in the pictures below.
Also, attended by some of the very close associates of Chiranjeevi, the event was a lavish one, with around 150 variety of dishes arranged for the guests. The hearsay informs that Chiranjeevi rocked the dance floor last night to cheer up his doting daughter Srija, along with the groom Kalyan.
According to a report read in TOI, Srija and Kalyan danced to the famous song of Chiranjeevi, 'Abba ni thiyani debba' and Pawan Kalyan's 'Baapu gaari bommo', which got the maximum cheers. Stay tuned to this space for more updates.