- Ram Charan To Reprise Chiranjeevi's Role In The Gang Leader Remake?
- Will Kalyan Dhev Earn Stardom Like Other Mega Family Stars?
- Updates On Chiranjeevi's Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy & Megastar 152!
- Amitabh Bachchan Is Inundated With Projects; Leaves For Hyderabad To Shoot For This Superstar's Film
- Mega Updates On Ram Charan’s Rangasthalam, Chiranjeevi’s Sye Raa & More...
- Vijay Sethupathy In Amitabh Bachchan-Chiranjeevi Biggie
Chiranjeevi's much awaited comeback film, which is the remake of Kaththi, had its formal launch today at Konidela Production Company's office. The event was strictly a family affair with all the mega heroes and family members present, except Pawan Kalyan.
The reasons for his absence are unknown. Nagababu directed the first shot, while Allu Aravind powered on the project. This also marks the official launch of Ram Charan's new banner, Konidela Production Company.
Go Through the slides below to see the entire mega family's photos from the #Chiru150Launch.
The film will hit screens during the Pongal of 2017 and the producers of the film, Ram Charan and his mother Surekha, made a clear statement about it, in the press release.
Directed by V V Vinayak, the film was re-written to be a mass comedy entertainer and the director said that it will be on the likes of the actor's fans. Devi Sri Prasad will score the tunes. The renowned cameraman Rathnavelu has been roped in, while the other details of cast and crew are yet to be announced.