- Did Sri Reddy Just Imply That Samantha, Nayanthara and Kajal Aggarwal Have Faced Casting Couch?
- Maari Completes Three Years, Here's A Look Why The Dhanush-Kajal Starrer Is A Mass Film Done Right!
- Kajal Aggarwal To Play Surpanaka In Her Next?
- Paris Paris: Kajal Aggarwal Talks About Queen Tamil Remake And Praises Ramesh Aravind
- Watch: The Paris Paris Team Has A Surprise For 'Birthday Girl' Kajal Aggarwal's Fans
- Kajal Aggarwal To Team Up With Ravi Teja For The Telugu Remake Of Theri
Kajal Aggarwal, who played a princess in Pawan Kalyan's Sardaar Gabbar Singh, looked ethereal in the film with her rich costumes and an elegant makeover.
The long-legged lass has recently shed a few kilos, which is making her glow a little more. Apparently, the actress looks for the promotions of Sardaar are now being talked about much, as she appeared absolutely gorgeous wih a minimal make-up.
Styled by Neeraja Kona, Kajal Aggarwal tried different designers like Anushree Reddy, Shriya Som and AD Grass-root. Kajal interacted with different news channels and print media to promote her Ugadi release Sardaar.
She received accolades from the critics as well as the moviegoers for her stunning looks in Sardaar as well as for her acting prowess. Pawan Kalyan and Kajal Aggarwal spilled unsual chemistry on-screen, which is largely impressing the audiences.
Though the film received mixed responses, it has been creating wonders at the box office. Stay tuned to this space for more updates as we ought to update you with the film's first box office collections.