- Mahesh Babu Is All Set To Feature In The Elite List At The Madame Tussauds!
- Bharat Ane Nenu Success: Mahesh Babu Says That He Is Relieved Now!
- Bharat Ane Nenu Box Office: Pre-release & First Weekend Collections
- Bharat Ane Nenu Review: Mahesh Babu Comes Up With A Fascinating Movie!
- Bharat Ane Nenu Bahiranga Sabha Highlights
- Rangasthalam Surpasses Srimanthudu’s Record, Celebrities Shower Praises!
Superstar Mahesh Babu, who has been busy shooting for Brahmotsavam without a break since a longtime, has finally got a schedule break and he has done the usual.
Yes! Mahesh Babu, who loves to holiday with his wife and kids, has gone for a short trip, this time to Goa, as he needs to come back to shoot on 2nd April. Namrata Shirodkar shared a few adorable pictures of Sitara and Gautam, from their quick getaway and here we bring them to you. Go through the slides below.
On the other hand, Brahmotsavam shoot will be wrapped with this schedule, that is going to kick-start from 2nd April and a grand audio launch is being planned at Tirupati on 24 April.
Meanwhile, A new teaser will be released on 8 April, as a token of gift to the actor's fans, celebrating the Telugu New Year, Ugadi. Though the release date is still speculative, it is sure that Mahesh is very much in the summer race and the film will hit screens sometime in May.
Touted to be laced around the traditions, culture and family values, Brahmotsavam is directed by Srikanth Addala, produced by PVP and the tunes were given by Mickey J Mayer. Mahesh Babu is paring up with three beautiful women, Kajal Aggarwal, Samantha and Pranitha Subash in the film.
Keep coming back for more updates.