- Ram Charan To Reprise Chiranjeevi's Role In The Gang Leader Remake?
- Will Kalyan Dhev Earn Stardom Like Other Mega Family Stars?
- Updates On Chiranjeevi's Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy & Megastar 152!
- Amitabh Bachchan Is Inundated With Projects; Leaves For Hyderabad To Shoot For This Superstar's Film
- Mega Updates On Ram Charan’s Rangasthalam, Chiranjeevi’s Sye Raa & More...
- Vijay Sethupathy In Amitabh Bachchan-Chiranjeevi Biggie
Megastar Chiranjeevi's much awaited comeback flick, Kathilantodu, began rolling today in Hyderabad at Tolichowki. The actor, who entered his film sets after almost nine years, looked pretty excited, while Allu Aravind and other family members accompanied him.
Director V V Vinayak, who himself is a huge megastar fan, greeted him with a bouquet, before the cameras rolled.
"My father has always supported me in all my ventures and I am very happy to be able to do this for him.its Every child dreams of being able to pay his parents back for everything that they have done .I take immense pride in the fact that I started my production journey with my father..."
"#Chiru150 #MegaStar #Chiru #BossIsBack#VVVinayak #RamCharan #DeviSriPrasad #RRathnavelu #konidelaproductioncompany", posted Ram Charan, the doting son and the producer of the film.
"Mega Star is back home boys..In his zone!...Kathi lanti look 😎 #Chiru150Begins #Chiru150FirstDayShoot", read a tweet from Varun Tej.
"More than 50th day celebrations Of Supreme .this picture made me the happiest person #Chiru150FirstDayShoot #Chiru150Begins, said the Supreme hero Sai Dharam Tej.