- Kajal Aggarwal To Play Surpanaka In Her Next?
- Paris Paris: Kajal Aggarwal Talks About Queen Tamil Remake And Praises Ramesh Aravind
- Watch: The Paris Paris Team Has A Surprise For 'Birthday Girl' Kajal Aggarwal's Fans
- Kajal Aggarwal To Team Up With Ravi Teja For The Telugu Remake Of Theri
- These Personal Photos Of Kajal Aggarwal Prove That She Is A Loving Sister And One Caring Aunt
- MLA Review: Follows A Routine Template!
Popular entertainment channel, Zee Telugu has kick-started a new awards function, called Apsara Awards, this year to appreciate the beautiful and talented women across the fields. Apparently, its inaugural edition took place yesterday in Hyderabad.
Kajal Aggarwal, Regina Cassandra, Rashi Khanna, Charmi, Lavanya Tripathi along with a bunch of other upcoming actresses graced the occasion, which made the place look like a heavenly gathering.
The actresses looked ethereal in Indian wear mostly, while Kajal Aggarwal was too hot in a Gauri and Nainika ensemble, styled by Anisha Jain. Regina Cassandra, Lavanya Tripathi and Rashi Khanna were styled by Indrakshi Patnaik, in Pratysuha Garimella, Bhawna Rao and Astha Narang, respectively.
After hosting popular award functions like Zee 10, Zee Kutumbam Awards, Zee Golden Awards, Santosham Awards etc, Zee Telugu has now come up with this innovative concept of 'Apsara Awards'.
The awards honored successful women from different fields of Sports, Defense, Media etc. As we know, 'Apsara' defines the supernatural and stunning woman, according to the Indian culture and it isn't any exaggeration to say that our t-town women looked absolutely like the 'Apsara's', who came from the heaven, at the event.