- Prabhas' Baahubali Completes 3 Years! Here's A Look At Why It Is The Pride Of Indian Cinema
- Prabhas Says That Deepika, Katrina And Alia Are His Favourities Heroines
- Amidst Reports Of Anushka Shetty Planning To Get Married, Prabhas Comments On His Marriage Plans
- After Prabhas, Telugu Superstar Mahesh Babu To Debut In Bollywood?
- Prabhas REVEALS An Important Detail About Shraddha Kapoor's Role In Saaho!
- Lal Shares A Still Taken With Prabhas, From The Sets Of Saaho!
Better late than never! While all the stars and starlets of T-town extended their support for Haritha Haram initiative later in the day, the team of Baahubali managed to take part in the programme, after wrapping their shoot for the day.
"Today we took part in the #HarithaHaram program and planted a number of saplings around our shooting location", read a tweet from the movie's official handle, along with the pictures of Prabhas, Rajamouli, Rana Daggubati and their entire team planting the saplings.
"#HarithaHaram is an initiative by the Government of Telangana to increase the number of trees around the state", they further added to let their global audience know about the programme.
Meanwhile, the shooting of Baahubali The Conclusion is fast progressing in a set instilled in Ramoji Film City and since it was a gloomy day in Mahishmati yesterday, the team took help of a 100 KW day light to complete the shoot, without a disturbance.
No surprises though! Who else would know the technology and techniques better than Rajamouli and his team.