- Agnyaathavaasi To Officer: Most Disappointing Telugu Films From The First Half Of 2018
- Naa Peru Surya, Mehbooba & Officer Distributors Incur Huge Losses
- Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India Box Office: First Weekend Worldwide Collections
- Naa Peru Surya, Naa Illu India Review: Watch It For Allu Arjun’s Dedication & Stellar Performance
- Allu Arjun's Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India Pre-release Event Highlights
- VIRAL! Priya Varrier's Oru Adaar Love Act Gets A Superstar Version!
Pooja Hegde, who managed to get the love of Telugu audiences instantly, with Mukunda and Oka Laila Kosam, had to make an exit from T-town, as she signed a bond with her Hindi film makers.
The actress starring alongside Hrithik Roshan in the upcoming Ashutosh Gowariker film, Mohenjo Daro, agreed to the clause that she wouldn't sign any other films until she completes the project, as it requires her complete attention.
However, now that the film is ready to hit screens, Pooja hegde is on a signing spree. Sticking to her roots, she is back in Tollywood and has bagged Allu Arjun's next as her comeback venture.
Directed by Harish Shankar, the yet-to-be titled will go on floors in August. "Pooja was very excited about the prospect of working with Allu Arjun. She, however, gave the nod only after hearing the narration", said a source close to Pooja Hegde.
"Mohenjo Daro releases on August 12 and the Telugu film is set to roll in late August or early September, and therefore it was perfect for her to begin work", the source further added.