- Prabhas' Baahubali Completes 3 Years! Here's A Look At Why It Is The Pride Of Indian Cinema
- Prabhas Says That Deepika, Katrina And Alia Are His Favourities Heroines
- Amidst Reports Of Anushka Shetty Planning To Get Married, Prabhas Comments On His Marriage Plans
- After Prabhas, Telugu Superstar Mahesh Babu To Debut In Bollywood?
- Prabhas REVEALS An Important Detail About Shraddha Kapoor's Role In Saaho!
- Lal Shares A Still Taken With Prabhas, From The Sets Of Saaho!
Prabhas, who is busy with the second installment of Baahubali, is also spending sometime to finalize his next films. It is pretty common for a star to go sceptic in locking a script, post a massive success. But Prabhas is too cool to take things to his head.
The actor is said to be choosing the scripts of his next movies just by their stories and how they interest him, but not by keeping his newly earned wide popularity in mind.
Apparently, it is already fixed that Prabhas' next movie is with director Sujeeth Sign, in which he will be seen as a cop, for the first time. Touted to be an action entertainer, the film is being tailor-made for Prabhas.
However, his next film after that is a complete surprise, since the actor is said to have given a nod to a romantic musical entertainer, in the direction of Radha Krishna. Though the director delivered a dud like Jil, earlier, Prabhas, who give a little importance to hits and flops, okayed his script as he found it very enticing.
It is also to be noticed that, Prabhas is going ahead with new directors for both his future projects, in spite of having top directors queuing up infront of his office after Baahubali's tremendous success.
Looks like Prabhas has found something gold in the upcoming talents. "It would be a romantic musical sans action. Prabhas will be shooting for it alongside 'Run Raja Run' helmer's flick. The actor's home banner Gopikrishna Movies will propel it. The script has been locked."
"The director is considering the project as once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. The film will be set outside Hyderabad.", a source quoted by Hans India read.