- Sardaar Gabbar Singh First Week Box Office Collections, Area-wise Break Up
- Financial Problems Led Pawan Kalyan To Do Gabbar Singh And Sardaar Gabbar Singh
- Pawan Kalyan Says RGV Is A Frustrated Soul
- Sardaar Gabbar Singh First Day Box Office Collections, Area-wise Break Up
- PHOTOS: Kajal Aggarwal Gorgeous Looks For Sardaar Gabbar Singh Promotions
- Sardaar Gabbar Singh Movie Review And Rating: Absurd & Abrupt
From the past few days, some websites have been speculating that, Powerstar Pawan Kalyan's Sardaar Gabbar Singh will back out from the April release. The sources quoted by them said that the team is failing to meet the deadlines.
Apparently, producer Sharrath Marar trashed the reports by tweeting that the team is working hard to hit screens on 8 April. "#SardaarGabbarSingh, constables,goons & gangs, all working hard for a Blockbuster release on April 8th. #PawanKalyan ", read a tweet from him.
Also, he revealed the much awaited news about Sardaar's audio. "#SardaarGabbarSingh audio release next weekend. Date to be finalised soon".
We hear that the audio launch date could be 20 March, since it would be a convenient one for Pawan Kalyan too, as he might get busy with Chiranjeevi's daughter's wedding, post that.
Since Chiranjeevi and Ram Charan are expected to grace the occasion as the chief guests, a date comfortable to everybody is being zeroed in.
On the other hand, Sardaar Gabbar Singh's shoot is progressing fast in Hyderabad, and Pawan has been juggling between three sets, where the film is being canned simultaneously with three units.
Looks like, the actor and producer are very particular about the date, and there is no looking back. Stay tuned to this space for more updates.