- Sardaar Gabbar Singh First Week Box Office Collections, Area-wise Break Up
- Financial Problems Led Pawan Kalyan To Do Gabbar Singh And Sardaar Gabbar Singh
- Pawan Kalyan Says RGV Is A Frustrated Soul
- Sardaar Gabbar Singh First Day Box Office Collections, Area-wise Break Up
- PHOTOS: Kajal Aggarwal Gorgeous Looks For Sardaar Gabbar Singh Promotions
- Sardaar Gabbar Singh Movie Review And Rating: Absurd & Abrupt
Pawan Kalyan surely knows the pulse of his fans, or maybe, anything he does catches the pulse of his fans. Whichever way, Pawan Kalyan strikes a chord with the audiences with his simple yet enigmatic traits, each and every single time.
As it has always been, Pawan Kalyan's love for certain props in his movies, is a story that deserves your attention. If you closely observe the recently released posters of Sardaar Gabbar Singh, it is just Pawan Kalyan and his usage of different props that spilled the magic.
From hats to guns and bikes to horses, he knows to give each one of them a style and thus make the frame look like a million bucks. Apparently, Pawan's love for these props traces back to the Badri days, if you remember the songs in the film.
His fetish for Harley Davidson bikes, guns, cowboy hats and horses will be seen in almost every movie of his, post Badri and it leaves us curious as to how the star never looks monotonous, although he has been using them for years.
Probably that's something we should credit to his own attitude. Interestingly, the wide usage of red towel around his neck is what we have additionally observed from the working stills and posters of Sardaar Gabbar Singh. How do you like all of these props? Let us know in the comment box below.