- Prabhas' Baahubali Completes 3 Years! Here's A Look At Why It Is The Pride Of Indian Cinema
- After Prabhas, Telugu Superstar Mahesh Babu To Debut In Bollywood?
- Saaho: Bhushan Kumar Picks Up Theatrical Rights To Release This Prabhas Film In Hindi!
- Baahubali Writer Vijayendra Prasad To Pen Another Big Venture!
- Shahrukh Khan To Star In Baahubali Writer’s Revenge Drama After Zero?
- Bigg Boss 11: Wait, What? Arshi Khan Signs A BIG Film Starring Baahubali Actor Prabhas!
Baahubali team has decided to take sometime off from the shoot, in the next month, to beat the heat. However, it was a decision taken earlier, to indulge the team in training and other post-production works. The shooting will resume in June.
".@BaahubaliMovie has shooting break in May n it was planned much earlier. Post prod. training n set work will continue for June schedule," read a tweet from the producer of the movie, Shobu Yarlagadda.
It is also learnt that, Baahubali The Conclusion's shoot will be wrapped up by October and a teaser is likely to be unveiled during Dussera. If the sources are anything to go by, Rajamouli has decided to release the second part on 14 April 2017, only after sparing enough time for the VFX of the movie.
Perhaps, Rajamouli was a little disappointed with a few VFX shots in the first part of the franchise, though it has bagged the National Award in the special effects category. So, to let his VFX team give their best and obtain what appears best to him, Rajamouli apparently, has allotted about six months for the post-production work of the second installment of Baahubali.
In fact, it is a common thing for a film of its scale, to have longer post-production period. Since, the first part had faced several postponements, this time the director is taking care that, all the work is done with perfection, in the planned time frame.