- Will The Key Ingredient Of Rajamouli Movies Be Missed In Jr NTR-Ram Charan Movie?
- When Chiranjeevi Wanted To Work With Shankar And Rajamouli!
- EPIC NEWS! SS Rajamouli Confirms Talking To Aamir Khan About ‘Mahabharata’; Read What Happened Next!
- Mohanlal-Rajamouli Movie Still On The Cards?
- Did You Know Rajamouli Wanted To Be A Hero?
- BIGGER THAN THE BEGINNING: Baahubali 2 Climax Shoot Begins
- Baahubali Writer Vijayendra Prasad To Pen Another Big Venture!
S S Rajamouli's son and assistant director, S S Karthikeya is reportedly prepping up to make his directorial début soon. Going by the buzz, he is having his script at place and is secretly doing the pre-production work, besides handling the responsibilities of his job on the sets of Baahubali The Conclusion.
Karthikeya caught the attention of the industry big-wigs with his unique style of promo cuts and teaser cuts, when he first handled the promotional material of Manam and Baahubali The Beginning, under his own publicity house, 'Showing Business'.
While we see many of the producers' and directors' sons entering into films to test their luck as heroes, here is Karthikeya, who is keen to work on what he is good at, rather than going after the glitters of a hero.
After all, he is the son of Rajamouli, who has made the directors' chair shine brighter than that of a hero. It is learnt that Karthikeya will be trying a new genre, which isn't yet explored in Telugu cinema, with his first directorial venture. We have to give it some more time to know what exactly is in store for us.