- Did Sri Reddy Just Imply That Samantha, Nayanthara and Kajal Aggarwal Have Faced Casting Couch?
- Maari Completes Three Years, Here's A Look Why The Dhanush-Kajal Starrer Is A Mass Film Done Right!
- Kajal Aggarwal To Play Surpanaka In Her Next?
- Paris Paris: Kajal Aggarwal Talks About Queen Tamil Remake And Praises Ramesh Aravind
- Watch: The Paris Paris Team Has A Surprise For 'Birthday Girl' Kajal Aggarwal's Fans
- Kajal Aggarwal To Team Up With Ravi Teja For The Telugu Remake Of Theri
After shelving Aham with Rajashekar, due to various reasons, director Teja is now in plans do a film with Rana Daggubati and Kajal Aggarwal, and he has already got the nod from the duo.
It is learnt that, he recently met Rana Daggubati and his father, Suresh Babu for the story narration and got a thumbs-up from them. However, the green signal is only given verbally by Daggubati, since he needs to get a 'go-ahead' from Rajamouli, before he signs on the dotted line.
Apparently, the project is supposed to go on floors in June, if things go well. But since the dates of Rana, for almost six months are with Rajamouli, for Baahubali The Conclusion, any project that goes on sets with Rana, must have the consent of Rajamouli.
However, Teja and Rana are confident that Rajamouli wouldn't have a problem until his work is not disturbed, i.e., If Rana gets himself ready for the second installment of Baahubali, by putting on about 20 kilos, for his look in the film.
Also, Rana will be needed at the training sessions for Baahubali, and the rest of the time he is anyways free, as he completed his next film, Ghazi.
So, for now, Rajamouli has to take a call on the film, and Teja and Rana are ready to start the shoot even in the next week, since they also have Kajal Aggarwal's call-sheets in hand.
We have to see, how this unexpected and unplanned project shapes up. Needless to say, Teja, Rana and Kajal are all tough taskmasters.