- Bharat Ane Nenu Teaser: Mahesh Babu's Outing As A Chief Minister
- UPDATE! Details Of Jr NTR-Trivikram Film, Bharat Ane Nenu’s Jaw-dropping Deal & Other Tollywood News
- CLASH AVERTED! Bharat Ane Nenu & Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India Move Aside For Kaala!
- Mahesh Babu’s Bharat Ane Nenu To Be Delayed!
- Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy Delayed; Bharat Ane Nenu Postponed!
- Nandi Awards 2014-2016: The Complete List Of Winners Is Here!
According to the reports flowing in from our reliable sources, Rakul Preet Singh was approached to play the female lead in Mahesh Babu's next film, which is to go on floors in the direction of A R Murugadoss.
Though Parineeti Chopra was almost zeroed in to romance the most desirable star, she is likely to back off from the project, due to the difficulties in adjusting the call-sheets. The film had its share of delays in hitting the floors and the Bollywood beauty is apparently failing to allot her dates, for the newly planned schedules.
So, the chances are high for Rakul to hit the jackpot. In fact, she was supposed to pair up with Mahesh in Brahmotsavam. But due to dates issues, she couldn't grab the offer earlier. This time the actress is said to be going all her way out to fit in the project, as it would also boost her career in Tamil industry.
Touted to be a Telugu-Tamil bilingual, the makers and the director are also interested in exploring the Bollywood market, with this movie. That's exactly the reason why the makers approached Parineeti, though she demanded double the amount than what our heroines generally receive.
But, it looks like things are not going in favor of Bollywood plans. Call it Rakul's luck or Parineeti's loss, it would be nice to see a fresh pair like Mahesh and Rakul. Let us know your thoughts about the team up in the comments box below.