- Ram Charan And Namrata Shirodkar Have A Blast At Anindith-Shriya's Post-wedding Bash, Inside Photos
- Ram Charan To Reprise Chiranjeevi's Role In The Gang Leader Remake?
- Are Dulquer Salmaan & Ram Charan Teaming Up For A Film? Here's The Truth!
- Rangasthalam Box Office: Shatters Non-Baahubali Records In Most Territories
- Pawan Kalyan and Ram Charan: Instances Which Prove Their Sturdy Bonding!
- Varun Dhawan's Wish List: Actor Says He Wants To Work With Shankar & SS Rajamouli!
Ram Charan will finally join the sets of his next film, which is the remake of Tamil Film, Thani Oruvan. Though the actor announced the project in October, during his last release Bruce Lee, he had not yet start shooting for the film.
However, a few important scenes on Aravind Swamy, the baddie of the film and the leading lady Rakul Preet Singh, were canned in two schedules. Apparently, Ram Charan was away from the shoot, as he was busy with his Sister, Srija's wedding and his Dad, Chiranjeevi's come back film's pre-production.
Since Chiru's movie is being launched on 29 April and everything is set for the movie to roll, Ram Charan is now free to join his shooting sets. Directed by Surender Reddy, Thani Oruvan remake is yet to be titled and the last schedule with the lead actor will begin in Kashmir next month.
"The team will shoot some important scenes and a song in Kashmir from May 11. This schedule will last for two weeks. Ram Charan will finally join the sets for the first time," a source from the film's unit revealed.
The song will feature Ram Charan and Rakul Preet Singh. The film is about the battle of wits between a police officer and a conniving entrepreneur.