- Ram Charan To Reprise Chiranjeevi's Role In The Gang Leader Remake?
- Are Dulquer Salmaan & Ram Charan Teaming Up For A Film? Here's The Truth!
- Rangasthalam Box Office: Shatters Non-Baahubali Records In Most Territories
- Pawan Kalyan and Ram Charan: Instances Which Prove Their Sturdy Bonding!
- Varun Dhawan's Wish List: Actor Says He Wants To Work With Shankar & SS Rajamouli!
- Jr NTR Bowled Over By Rangasthalam
Ram Charan has said he is not sure if he will play a role in his father Megastar Chiranjeevi's yet-untitled 150th film which is currently on the floors.
"I'm not sure if I'll be part of the film because I'm already associated with the project as producer. If director Vinayak and my dad really want me to be part of the film, I might probably feature in a song," Ram Charan said in a Facebook live chat with his fans.
Busy shooting for upcoming Telugu thriller Dhruva, Ram spared 15 minutes from his busy schedule to chat live with his fans on Thursday evening.
He also revealed that his father's project, which is a remake of Tamil blockbuster "Kaththi", will hit the screens early next year.
"We are planning to release the film in January next year. Contrary to rumours, the film's title is not yet locked," he said.