- Mega Updates On Ram Charan’s Rangasthalam, Chiranjeevi’s Sye Raa & More...
- Ram Charan-Boyapati Sreenu Movie: Here’s Everything You Want To Know!
- Ram Charan & Naga Chaitanya Off To A Good Start In 2018
- Here’s A Shocking Rumour About Ram Charan’s Rangasthalam 1985!
- Will The Key Ingredient Of Rajamouli Movies Be Missed In Jr NTR-Ram Charan Movie?
- MEGA NEWS! Allu Arjun’s Insta Debut, Updates On PSPK25, Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy & Other Mega Movies
- Vijay Sethupathy In Amitabh Bachchan-Chiranjeevi Biggie
It is known that Ram Charan is turning producer with Chiranjeevi's comeback movie and he says will be shot in a grand way as it marks the 150th project of the Megastar.
Chiranjeevi took a break from acting to concentrate on his political career. The actor is now all set to star in the Telugu remake of AR Murugadoss' blockbuster "Kaththi".
"He is starting his 150th film in May. He has taken a break from politics and he is going to start shooting for the film, which I am producing. I am very excited about it," said Charan, who was in Delhi to launch Apollo's Jiyo app.
"I really don't know how am I going to manage my shooting as well as take care of dad's project. It will be a grand affair." , he further added.
Though Chiru was supposed to start shooting for the project a few months ago, he pushed it to May as he was busy with his daughter Sreeja's wedding. Now that the celebrations are all done, he is gearing up to don the grease paint.
The film has been tentatively titled as Kaththilantodu, as revealed by Chiranjeevi himself in a fans' meet. So, mega fans, here is the news you have all been waiting for.