- Are Dulquer Salmaan & Ram Charan Teaming Up For A Film? Here's The Truth!
- Rangasthalam Box Office: Shatters Non-Baahubali Records In Most Territories
- Pawan Kalyan and Ram Charan: Instances Which Prove Their Sturdy Bonding!
- Varun Dhawan's Wish List: Actor Says He Wants To Work With Shankar & SS Rajamouli!
- Jr NTR Bowled Over By Rangasthalam
- Rangasthalam Surpasses Srimanthudu’s Record, Celebrities Shower Praises!
Mega Power Star Ram Charan's Dhruva, which is the remake of Tamil super hit film, Thani Oruvan is having an unusual positive vibe around.
A few snaps of Ram Charan, from the sets of Dhruva are creating good buzz for the film already, since the actor's new look has received unanimous thumbs up from the movie buffs. The actor followed a special vegetarian diet for the film.
The film's script was altered a bit, to suit the likes of the Telugu audiences. Comedian Vidyulekha Raman has been roped in to tickle the audience and her role is an exclusive addition in the Telugu version.
"Started shooting today for #ThaniOruvan Telugu remake with Ram Charan! Can't believe they created a character just for me. Damn sweet..",read a tweet from her.
Rakul Preet has also joined the sets early today. "Day 1 #Dhruva ..super excited!Cheers 2 R first film 2gether @geetikachadha #lights #camera #action #passion",read a tweet from her.
The shoot is now progressing at a place near Chilukur and Ram Charan, who was stuck in the traffic jam, while on his way to the location, posted a motivational message on his Facebook page.
"Peak hour traffic... Late to shoot. 'It doesn't matter how ur day STARTED..It's abt how u END it...;) good day!!! #Dhruva #happymorning", read a post from him.
Looks like everything is in place for Dhruva this time. Producer Allu Aravind is contemplating to release the movie on 30 September, in the Dussera race.