- Ram Charan And Namrata Shirodkar Have A Blast At Anindith-Shriya's Post-wedding Bash, Inside Photos
- Ram Charan To Reprise Chiranjeevi's Role In The Gang Leader Remake?
- Are Dulquer Salmaan & Ram Charan Teaming Up For A Film? Here's The Truth!
- Rangasthalam Box Office: Shatters Non-Baahubali Records In Most Territories
- Pawan Kalyan and Ram Charan: Instances Which Prove Their Sturdy Bonding!
- Varun Dhawan's Wish List: Actor Says He Wants To Work With Shankar & SS Rajamouli!
Mega Power Star Ram Charan, who is busy prepping up for the cop role in his next movie, Dhruva, has turned a vegetarian. He hopes it is really worth it. The film, which is the remake of Tamil film, Thani Oruvan, will be helmed by Surrender Reddy.
Though the title has already been registered as Dhruva among the movie buffs, this is the first time an official person from the team refered to the title.
Apparently, the latest schedule of the movie, which was supposed to start from 22 May with Ram Charan, in Kashmir, was again postponed to 3 June, due to unavailability of the actor.
It is known that Charan is taking care of all the production responsibilities of Chiranjeevi's comeback film, personally. So, the actor is finding it tough to find a balance between the works of a producer and an actor.
Hope he strikes a balance soon and pulls off both the responsibilities with ease. Keep coming back for more updates.