- INTERVIEW! Urmila Matondkar: If It Wasn't For My Fans, I Wouldn't Have Made This Far In The Industry
- Urmila Matondkar: I Could Have Earned Lots Of Crores By Doing Hundreds Of More 'Rangeela'
- Blackmail: Urmila Matondkar Returns Back On Screen As 'Bewafa Beauty'!
- Urmila Matondkar Finally Shares An Adorable Picture With Her Husband Mohsin!
- That's Sad! Ram Gopal Varma CONFIRMS No Sequel For Aamir Khan's Rangeela
- See Pics! Urmila Matondkar Performing Yoga By The Sea In Pangong
Urmila Matondkar, who sizzled in many Telugu films in the 90's, tied the knot on Thursday with Kashmir-based businessman and model Mohsin Akhtar Mir in a quiet ceremony.
"We kept it an exclusive wedding with just family and friends at the celebration. Since our families wanted the wedding to be a low-key affair, we mutually decided to keep it private. We seek your blessings on embarking this new journey of our lives," Urmila, 42, said in a statement.
Apparently, there were several reports that ace director Ram Gopal Varma and Urmila were in a live in relationship in the 90s. Though RGV partially agreed to the reports, Urmila never went open about their relation.
However, Urmila is often as a RGV's ex in the media circles. While, the lady now got married, everybody were curious about RGV's recation. As expected, the controversial director did react to the wedding, but in a most subtle way.
"Extremely happy to hear news about the most beautiful actress i eve worked with.. I wish from heart that her life will be "Rangeela" forever", RGV tweeted soon after the news broke.
On the other hand, all the Bollywood celebs and her close friends extending their best wishes too, and her close friend, designer Manish Malhotra was the only Bollywood personality present at the wedding.
Manish later tweeted: "Most beautiful bride Urmila Matondkar # Congratulations". "Beautiful bride Urmila Matondkar in @ Manish Malhotra bespoke outfit from The Regal Threads' an ode to # MakeIndia," he said in another tweet. The couple is reportedly planning a huge reception for their friends and family members.