- Are Dulquer Salmaan & Ram Charan Teaming Up For A Film? Here's The Truth!
- Rangasthalam Box Office: Shatters Non-Baahubali Records In Most Territories
- Pawan Kalyan and Ram Charan: Instances Which Prove Their Sturdy Bonding!
- Varun Dhawan's Wish List: Actor Says He Wants To Work With Shankar & SS Rajamouli!
- Jr NTR Bowled Over By Rangasthalam
- Rangasthalam Surpasses Srimanthudu’s Record, Celebrities Shower Praises!
Rana Daggubati received the Best Actor award in a negative role, at SIIMA Awards 2016 for Baahubali, from Chiranjeevi and Allu Aravind.
He couldn't stop but laugh, reminiscing the old days, while receiving the award from Allu Aravind, who he thinks is a real villain.
"I'm happy to receive this award from you, 'cos you are the villain in my life.", said Rana and he then looked at Chiranjeevi and added, "As kids, neither Charan was scared of you nor I was scared of my dad. But both of us were terrified of him. If we bunked a class or flunked an exam, he'd get to know and ensure everyone knew about it."
This has left everyone laugh out loud and Allu Aravind too has broke into laughter. It is known that Rana Daggubati and Ram Charan did their schooling and college together and were real brats in their teens. Looks like Allu Aravind, who was a strict unlce to Charan, also did a spy man's job on Rana.