- Pawan Kalyan Praises Ravi Teja At Nela Ticket Audio Launch
- Pawan Kalyan & Sri Reddy Controversy: Mega Family Pledges Their Support
- Pawan Kalyan All Set To Go For A legal Battle?
- Pawan Kalyan Lambasts The Media In The Ongoing Sri Reddy Controversy!
- Pawan Kalyan and Ram Charan: Instances Which Prove Their Sturdy Bonding!
- Mega & Nandamuri Fans Are In For An Eye Feast Soon! Here Are The Details
Though the reports before the release of Sardaar Gabbar Singh indicated that the film is being ghost directed by Pawan Kalyan, post the film's debacle, the failure credited only to the account of director Bobby.
After failing to score a hit with Pawan, the director was looking for a right opportunity to bounce back and it is Ravi Teja, who came to his rescue. Going by the buzz, the director approached Ravi Teja with a tailor-made script and managed to get a nod from him, to prove himself again.
In fact, Bobby shot to fame after penning the story for Ravi Teja's Balupu and has later turned in to a director with the actor's Power. If things go as per the plan, the project will go on floors soon.
Also, Ravi Teja hasn't started shooting for his next as yet after the release of Bengal Tiger. Though a project under Dil Raju's banner took off a little while ago, it got shelved after the first schedule.
So, the actor apparently is also in a hurry to pace up his next projects. Besides a film with Bobby, Ravi Teja is likely to team up again with Veera director, Ramesh Varma for a film and has Robinhood in the direction of debutant director Chakri, on cards.