- Updates On Chiranjeevi's Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy & Megastar 152!
- Amitabh Bachchan Is Inundated With Projects; Leaves For Hyderabad To Shoot For This Superstar's Film
- Mega Updates On Ram Charan’s Rangasthalam, Chiranjeevi’s Sye Raa & More...
- Vijay Sethupathy In Amitabh Bachchan-Chiranjeevi Biggie
- Why The Relationship Between Mega & Akkineni Families Is Worth Envying?
- MEGA NEWS! Allu Arjun’s Insta Debut, Updates On PSPK25, Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy & Other Mega Movies
Going by the grapevine, Regina Cassandra has grabbed the golden offer of working with Megastar Chiranjeevi, in his comeback film. Before your thoughts go haywire, let us put it clear.
She is said to be roped in to shake a leg with Chiru in a special song and the female lead of the film is yet to be finalized. It is also learnt that Nayantara and Anushka are being considered to pair with the actor.
"After sorting out the shooting schedules and the call sheets of the actresses, the female lead will be zeroed in", said a source from the unit.
Directed by V V Vinayak, Chiranjeevi's comeback film is the remake of Kaththi and Ram Charan will be producing the flick under his newly launched banner Konidela Production Company.
Chiranjeevi is currently busy shedding a few kilos, to look presentable on screen and as soon as he gets back into the shape, the film will go on sets. If goes everything well, it might roll from June.
As announced earlier by Chiranjeevi, the movie is tentatively titled as Kathilantodu and the script was altered to suit the Telugu nativity and the mass image of Chiranjeevi. Talking in a recent interview, Vinayak promised that the movie will have no political agendas and is strictly penned to be an entertainer.