- Samantha Gives A Fresh Update On Super Deluxe
- Video Alert! Samantha Akkineni And Rakul Preet Take The Fitness Challenge
- Mahanati Review: Keerthy Suresh Excels In This Befitting Tribute To Mahanati Savitri!
- Is Rangasthalam's Runtime A Concern?
- Narain To Play An Important Role In This Samantha Starrer!
- Rangasthalam Trailer Launch & Pre-release Event[Pics]
Samantha, who is busy shooting for Mahesh Babu's Brahmotsavam, has made a new friend on the sets and it is none other than the actor's daughter, Sitara. Samantha revealed that she has planned for a play date with the cute munchkin on Saturday. But here's a fix.
"Sitara❤️we have a play date but she wants me to bring my baby along. Now how to arrange for that by Saturday 🙈 ",tweeted Samantha, hinting us at the condition Sitara has kept for her, to come for a play date.
"Sitara 's knowledge of sam is strictly from videos she's seen of svsc 😬😬and she simply adores her❤️❤️", said Namrata about the new friend Sitara has made.
Lakshmi Manchu and Neeraja Kona too have joined in the conversation and has offered their babies to solve Samantha's worry, while Sam pulled their leg that she wouldn't return them.
On the other hand, gossipmongers are busy speculating that Sitara has started shooting her part in Brahmotsavam, looking at her pictures from the sets.
If you can recall, there were several reports that suggested Sitara's acting début in Brahmotsavam, like how Mahesh's son was a part of 1 Nenokkadine. Though we did not get any confirmation from the team as yet, the rumors attained some strength since the little girl was being repeatedly spotted on the sets.