- Pulimurugan Box Office: Beats Sarrainodu To Become The Fourth Highest South Indian Grosser Of 2016!
- Allu Arjun's Sarrainodu Completes 50 Days, Grosses Over 125 Cr
- Allu Arjun's Mollywood Debut Is On The Cards!
- Allu Arjun's Yodhavu (Sarrainodu) Opens To Positive Reviews In Kerala
- Sarainodu First Week Box Office Collections, Area-wise Break Up
- Sarainodu 6 Days Box Office Collections, Area-wise Break Up
- Sarainodu Collects 22 Cr Gross On First Day
- Sarainodu Movie Review: Mediocre At Its Best!
- Sarrainodu Movie Review By Audience: Mass Oora Mass!
- Allu Arjun's Sarrainodu REVIEW Is OUT, Critic Says Its A Paisa Vasool
- I Want To Establish Myself As A South Indian Star, Says Allu Arjun
- INTERVIEW: Catherine Tresa Spills The Beans About Her Role In Sarrainodu & Working With Allu Arjun
Allu Arjun's Sarainodu did great business at the box-office so far and has collected around 52 Cr share Worldwide, while it managed to garner 42.02 Cr in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
It is known that there were several reports that doubted the box-office performance of the film and if the numbers are being jacked with the help of paid website articles.
Apparently, the sources from the film's unit affirmed once again that Sarainodu has amassed the career best collections of Allu Arjun and Boyapati and there is nothing to play foul in it.
Go through the slides below for the area-wise break up of Sarainodu 10 days box office collections.
Nizam share for 10 days: 13.97 Cr
Ceeded 10 days share: 8.18 Cr
UA 10 days share: 4.9 Cr.
Guntur 10 days share: 3.87 Cr.
Nellore 10 days share: 1.64 Cr.
Krishna 10 days share: 2.83 Cr.
East Godavari 10 days share: 3.53 Cr
West 10 days share: 3.10 Cr.
On the other hand, Sarainodu is trying to score 1 Million at the overseas box-office and it might acheive the feat this week. "Telugu film #Sarrainodu - USA - Week 2: Fri $ 25,035, Sat $ 37,625. Total: $ 826,442 [₹ 5.49 cr]. @Rentrak", read a tweet from Bollywood Analyst Taran Adarsh yesterday.
If you can recall, Allu Arjun also admitted that this film is his career's best box office winner and he revealed that he chose to work with Boyapati, only to strengthen his image in the masses..
Producer Allu Aravind has also stated that he started counting on the profits, while Allu Arjun added that he is very happy since he finally scored a hit in his home banner, at the third attempt.