- Pulimurugan Box Office: Beats Sarrainodu To Become The Fourth Highest South Indian Grosser Of 2016!
- Allu Arjun's Mollywood Debut Is On The Cards!
- Allu Arjun's Yodhavu (Sarrainodu) Opens To Positive Reviews In Kerala
- Sarainodu 10 Days Box Office Collections, Area-wise Break Up
- Sarainodu First Week Box Office Collections, Area-wise Break Up
- Sarainodu 6 Days Box Office Collections, Area-wise Break Up
Allu Arjun's Sarrainodu has successfully completed a 50-day run in theatres and has collected a whopping Rs 125 crore worldwide, including its Malayalam version.
"While the Telugu version grossed Rs 119 crore, the film's Malayalam dubbed version collected another Rs 6 crore. The film completed its 50-day run in 115 centres across Andhra and Telangana. It has emerged as the biggest hit in the career of Allu Arjun", said a trade analyst.
Directed by Boyapati Srinu, the film managed to shine at the ticket window despite mixed reactions from critics. "It was never meant to be a film for the critics. The target audiences were the masses and they lapped it up", he added.
"#Sarrainodu50Days !! Thanku all of U 4 makin this possible.. Thanks to d entire team @GeethaArts @alluarjun #boyapati sir !", read a tweet from Rakul Preet Singh.
Also starring Catherine Tresa, the film was produced by Allu Aravind. Allu Arjun is currently on a holiday spree and he will soon start his next movie with Lingusamy, which is touted to be Tamil-Telugu bilingual.