- Kamal Speaks Against Caste, Gets Trolled Because Of Shruti's 'Iyengar' Remark
- Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2: Shruti To Join Kamal Haasan On The Show
- Kamal Haasan Has Never Given Shruti And Akshara Career Advice, Here's Why
- Shruti Haasan To Team Up With Nani For Jersey?
- Balupu Co-Stars Ravi Teja And Shruti Haasan Set To Reunite For Amar Akbar Anthony
- CAUGHT ON CAMERA! Shruti Haasan Gets INTIMATE With Boyfriend Inside Her Car [Viral Pictures]
Nothing is worse than a joke that goes terribly wrong and Shruti Haasan will surely agree with us. On a lighter note, Shruti Haasan shared a selfie with her close buddy Niranjan Iyengar, a popular screenplay writer of Bollywood, and called him 'Husband'.
Apparently, there's a backstory to it. Shruti and Niranjan, who caught up for a lunch decided to visit a place, which has a menu named after Games Of Thrones' characters. This exactly ignited the witty side of the duo and Shruti decided to play a prank.
"Game of thrones lunch with my dearest husband @ashesinwind69 #life #truth #friends #kolschread", tweeted Shruti.
A photo posted by @shrutzhaasan on May 5, 2016 at 2:38am PDT
With in no time, people started talking about her 'secret' marriage and enquired Niranjan if this is for real. Taking the prank to the next level, he replied with a 'yes' to a fan-boy. And, what followed next is obvious.
The shattered Shruti fans started flooding the social networking sites with some heart-broken messages, while a few congratulated the 'couple'.
"Not to self - do not crack jokes on social media , no one has a sense of humour", read a tweet from Shruti Haasan, in the next hour. There ends the 'Husband' tale. Lesson learnt the hard way eh? Shruti!