- Agnyaathavaasi To Officer: Most Disappointing Telugu Films From The First Half Of 2018
- Naa Peru Surya, Mehbooba & Officer Distributors Incur Huge Losses
- Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India Box Office: First Weekend Worldwide Collections
- Naa Peru Surya, Naa Illu India Review: Watch It For Allu Arjun’s Dedication & Stellar Performance
- Allu Arjun's Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India Pre-release Event Highlights
- VIRAL! Priya Varrier's Oru Adaar Love Act Gets A Superstar Version!
Dedicating a day to the mothers, who brought us to the world isn't too much to do, right?
Just like how we have all celebrated the Mother's Day on Sunday, 8 May, our stars from t-town too, have done some of the cutest things for their mommy dearests and what they wrote on their social networking pages was absolutely aww-dorable.
Go through the slides below to see what Tollywood actors and actresses had to say on Mother's day, this year.
Celebrities like NTR, Sai Dharam Tej, Niharika Konidela, etc, though did not post their mother's day wishes on social networking pages, they shared the memories with their mothers in a detailed chat with some local dailies.
NTR stressed the point that his mother, Shalini is his world and entitled the whole credit of his present day stardom to her.
Sai Dharam Tej gave his first ever interview along with his mother Vijaya, to a leading daily, where he spoke about his childhood, role of his mother in his life and more about his family, at length.
Niharika Konidela interviewed her mother Padmaja exclusively for a daily, where her mom had revealed how she has been tackling the 'heroine' phase of her daughter.