- NTR Biopic: Some Important Updates On The Balakrishna Starrer!
- On NTR's Birth Anniversary, Tarak And Family Remember The Matinee Idol
- Tollywood On A Biopic Spree!
- Balakrishna’s Extra Effort Towards NTR Biopic!
- Father-Son Duos Of Tollywood: What Makes Them Unique?
- NTR Slashes His Remuneration For This Special Producer
Jr NTR received the Best Actor Award for his outstanding performance in Temper at CineMAA Awards, which was aired on TV on Sunday night. The actor expressed his happiness over receiving the award from Chiranjeevi and Nagarjuna, who he fondly calls 'Babai'.
He further added that, no matter how many years passes by, Chiranjeevi, Nagarjuna, Balakrishna, Venkatesh, Nandamuri Taraka Ramarao and ANR, will remain as an inspiration for him and all his generation actors.
However, his speech was slightly modified by MAA TV and they placed the names of NTR & ANR before Chiranjeevi and Nagarjuna. This came as a real shocker when a fan-boy noticed the change and posted the original speech on social networking sites.
Though the reason behind it is yet to be known, it has become a point of discussion on social platforms, to know whose idea was it to edit the speech of NTR.
In fact, many found it very silly. When it is obvious that NTR and ANR stands anytime ahead of Chiranjeevi and others, what is the need to edit a speech?
Strange isn't it?!