- Sardaar Gabbar Singh First Week Box Office Collections, Area-wise Break Up
- Financial Problems Led Pawan Kalyan To Do Gabbar Singh And Sardaar Gabbar Singh
- Pawan Kalyan Says RGV Is A Frustrated Soul
- Sardaar Gabbar Singh First Day Box Office Collections, Area-wise Break Up
- PHOTOS: Kajal Aggarwal Gorgeous Looks For Sardaar Gabbar Singh Promotions
- Sardaar Gabbar Singh Movie Review And Rating: Absurd & Abrupt
Powerstar Pawan Kalyan fans' long wait is coming to an end in three days. Though the actor appeared in a brief role in last year's Gopala Gopala, Sardaar Gabbar Singh marks his full-length film after three years.
Also, since Sardaar is the first big release of the actor, post the humongous success of Attarintiki Daredi and his sensational political journey, it is obviously witnessing the peaks of his craze in public.
From Sardaar selfies to Sardaar dubsmashes, Pawan Kalyan fans are going all their way out to put the social networking sites ablaze with the actor's mania.
Besides that, the actor's fan groups are busy decorating the theatres with the flexes and the papers, crackers and flower showers are getting readied for the first-day first show celebrations. Go Through The Slides Below To Get A Glimpse.
Almost all the major areas of Telugu states will be having benefit shows and fan shows for Sardaar Gabbar Singh and the permission from the police officiasl for the same, is confirmed in most of the areas like, Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Rajamundry, Ongole and Guntur.
The Hyderabad city alone will have a dozen special shows in theatres including Mallikarjuna, Brahmaramba, Arjun, Sriramulu, Sairanga, vijetha, Hitech, Nartaki and Cineplanet , during the wee hours of 8 April.
The hungama in overseas is equally high, while t-town celebrities too are eagerly waiting to catch Sardaar Gabbar Singh in Theatres. This dubsmash by Nisha Aggarwal is a proof.
A video posted by Kajal Aggarwal (@kajalaggarwalofficial) on Apr 4, 2016 at 9:00pm PDT