- Why We Think Anupama Parameshwaran Is Different?
- Trivikram's A Aa Completes Censor, Promotions Started In Style!
- Trivikram's A Aa Release Date Locked
- Trivikram's A Aa Release Pushed To June
- A Aa Trailer Talk: A Trivikram's Celluloid
- PHOTOS: Highlights From A Aa Audio Launch, Trivikram's Speech About PK Steals The Show!
Trivikram's latest release A..Aa starring Nithiin, has struck gold by minting $1.5 million in its opening weekend in the US, despite earning mixed reviews from critics. This marks the 10th million dollar film for Samantha at the US box-office as she is perhaps the only Indian actress to pull off the rare feat.
"Despite releasing on a weekday, it's exceptional that the film collected $1.5 million in the opening weekend. It will easily rake in $2 million to become one of the top five Telugu grosses in the US," said a trade analyst.
The film attracted a controversy as it is highly inspired by an old classic Meena, starring Vijaya Nirmala and Krishna. However, it was put to rest as Trivikram himself clarified the issue that A..Aa's story was partly taken from Yaddanapudi Sulochana Rani's novel, by which the film, Meena was also made.
The makers have added a thanks card for the writer, in the movie, as a token of respect, from the second day of the release.
Also starring Anupama Parameswaran, Nadiya, Naresh and Rao Ramesh, the film is performing decently at the Indian box-office. Produced by S. Radha Krishna, the film has music by Mickey J. Meyer.