- Ram Charan And Namrata Shirodkar Have A Blast At Anindith-Shriya's Post-wedding Bash, Inside Photos
- Ram Charan To Reprise Chiranjeevi's Role In The Gang Leader Remake?
- Are Dulquer Salmaan & Ram Charan Teaming Up For A Film? Here's The Truth!
- Rangasthalam Box Office: Shatters Non-Baahubali Records In Most Territories
- Pawan Kalyan and Ram Charan: Instances Which Prove Their Sturdy Bonding!
- Varun Dhawan's Wish List: Actor Says He Wants To Work With Shankar & SS Rajamouli!
Upasana Kamineni unveiled the fun side of Ram Charan, who seem calm and composed usually. And, from a post read from her, we understand that she calls him 'Mr.C'.
If you recall, everybody were adoring how Ram Charan and his wife Upasana were color coordinated in almost all the events during his sister, Srija's wedding. Apparently, it is learnt that it was a coincidence, after going through this throwback post from Upasana.
"Crazy pic Can't pose well for the camera. #nottheregularkind. The fun side of mr. C. Color co ordinated coincidence", read a Instagram post from the Mega D-I-L.
On the work front, Ram Charan will be joining the sets of his next film, Thani Oruvan remake, from 22 May, according to an official press release issued the other day. Since he has also turned producer for his dad, Chiranjeevi's comeback film, the lad is spending his days busy shuffling the caps of an actor and producer.
Charan will be attending the audio launch of his cousin, Niharika Konidela's début film, Oka Manasu, this evening i.e; on 18 May, as the chief guest and Allu Arjun, Sai Dharam Tej and Varun Tej will also be gracing the occasion.