- Rangasthalam Trailer Launch & Pre-release Event[Pics]
- Mega Updates On Ram Charan’s Rangasthalam, Chiranjeevi’s Sye Raa & More...
- Ram Charan-Boyapati Sreenu Movie: Here’s Everything You Want To Know!
- Ram Charan & Naga Chaitanya Off To A Good Start In 2018
- Here’s A Shocking Rumour About Ram Charan’s Rangasthalam 1985!
- Will The Key Ingredient Of Rajamouli Movies Be Missed In Jr NTR-Ram Charan Movie?
Upasana Kamineni unveiled the fun side of Ram Charan, who seem calm and composed usually. And, from a post read from her, we understand that she calls him 'Mr.C'.
If you recall, everybody were adoring how Ram Charan and his wife Upasana were color coordinated in almost all the events during his sister, Srija's wedding. Apparently, it is learnt that it was a coincidence, after going through this throwback post from Upasana.
"Crazy pic Can't pose well for the camera. #nottheregularkind. The fun side of mr. C. Color co ordinated coincidence", read a Instagram post from the Mega D-I-L.
On the work front, Ram Charan will be joining the sets of his next film, Thani Oruvan remake, from 22 May, according to an official press release issued the other day. Since he has also turned producer for his dad, Chiranjeevi's comeback film, the lad is spending his days busy shuffling the caps of an actor and producer.
Charan will be attending the audio launch of his cousin, Niharika Konidela's début film, Oka Manasu, this evening i.e; on 18 May, as the chief guest and Allu Arjun, Sai Dharam Tej and Varun Tej will also be gracing the occasion.