- Mega Updates On Ram Charan’s Rangasthalam, Chiranjeevi’s Sye Raa & More...
- Vijay Sethupathy In Amitabh Bachchan-Chiranjeevi Biggie
- Why The Relationship Between Mega & Akkineni Families Is Worth Envying?
- MEGA NEWS! Allu Arjun’s Insta Debut, Updates On PSPK25, Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy & Other Mega Movies
- Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy Delayed; Bharat Ane Nenu Postponed!
- Pawan Kalyan’s Son’s Name, Mersal Remake Starring Mega Hero & Other MEGA Updates!
Chiranjeevi's younger daughter Srija got married to Kalyan, a Hyderabad based jewelry designer, on 28 March, in a private ceremony at the family's farm-house in Bangalore.
Attended by around 250 important guests and family members, the event was a lavish one, decorated by Dinaz. The bride was styled by Indrakshi Pattanaik and the entire family were seen in ethnic outfits. See the wedding teaser here.
The newly-weds will be visiting Tirumala to offer prayers to Lord Balaji, along with their families.
Following that, a lavish wedding reception is being hosted by the mega family in Hyderabad on 31st March, to which, film industry folks, political bigwigs and other big shots are already invited.
The hearsay informs that, the Chief Ministers of both the Telugu states will be attending the reception. Pawan Kalyan, who is busy shooting for Sardaar Gabbar Singh in Switzerland might miss the reception as well, considering the present shooting update.