- Rangasthalam Trailer Launch & Pre-release Event[Pics]
- Mega Updates On Ram Charan’s Rangasthalam, Chiranjeevi’s Sye Raa & More...
- Ram Charan-Boyapati Sreenu Movie: Here’s Everything You Want To Know!
- Ram Charan & Naga Chaitanya Off To A Good Start In 2018
- Here’s A Shocking Rumour About Ram Charan’s Rangasthalam 1985!
- Will The Key Ingredient Of Rajamouli Movies Be Missed In Jr NTR-Ram Charan Movie?
Megapower Star Ram Charan has conducted a live chat session on his Facebook page, where he interacted with his fans, revealing a lot of interesting updates from his end.
He cleared the air saying, Chiranjeevi's 150 is not titled Kathilantodu and affirmed to announce the first look along with the title, very soon. It is learnt that Dhruva's first look will be unveiled on independence day and the film is slated to hit screens in the first week of October.
When asked about a project with Pawan Kalyan's home banner, Charan said that they will work together soon, once both of them finish off their current commitments. He has shown his consent to work with Babai, in a multi-starrer too.
Ram Charan showered compliments for Mahesh Babu and Prabhas, when their fan-boys wanted to hear a word about their idols, from Charan.
He has confirmed once again that his next film is with director Sukumar, in the production of Mythri Movie Makers.
Before ending the live show, Charan announced a contest called Mega Fan Project, which gives out a call for fans, who have done any good work in their locality or to the society.
The actor asked his fans to send out such works to him, shot in a video and he promised to make a few of them, meet Chiranjeevi on the sets of his 150th film.