- Mega Updates On Ram Charan’s Rangasthalam, Chiranjeevi’s Sye Raa & More...
- Ram Charan-Boyapati Sreenu Movie: Here’s Everything You Want To Know!
- Ram Charan & Naga Chaitanya Off To A Good Start In 2018
- Here’s A Shocking Rumour About Ram Charan’s Rangasthalam 1985!
- Will The Key Ingredient Of Rajamouli Movies Be Missed In Jr NTR-Ram Charan Movie?
- MEGA NEWS! Allu Arjun’s Insta Debut, Updates On PSPK25, Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy & Other Mega Movies
Ram Charan is undergoing a special workout regime for his upcoming yet-untitled Telugu remake of last year's Tamil blockbuster Thani Oruvan, which is currently on the floors and is being directed by Surender Reddy.
"He has dived head on into training himself for the role. He has been training with an array of renowned fitness experts for his role and has been diligently training in horse riding, apart from working on his stamina and physique with a strenuous weight training and cycling regime," a source close to Charan revealed.
He plays an IPS officer in the film. "The focus is on building a body that's strong as well as athletic and lean. While Ram has been trained in horse riding since his childhood, the actor is now taking it to an all new level, to be able to perform stunts while riding," the source further added.
Also starring Rakul Preet Singh and Aravind Swami, the team will soon move to Kashmir for their next schedule, in which Ram Charan will also join.