- Ram Charan To Reprise Chiranjeevi's Role In The Gang Leader Remake?
- Are Dulquer Salmaan & Ram Charan Teaming Up For A Film? Here's The Truth!
- Rangasthalam Box Office: Shatters Non-Baahubali Records In Most Territories
- Pawan Kalyan and Ram Charan: Instances Which Prove Their Sturdy Bonding!
- Varun Dhawan's Wish List: Actor Says He Wants To Work With Shankar & SS Rajamouli!
- Jr NTR Bowled Over By Rangasthalam
Looks like Chiranjeevi's younger daughter, Srija has imbibed the grace in her dance moves from her dear father; and her husband-to-be, Kalyan is no less.
Styled by Indrakshi Patnaik, Srija appeared gorgeous in a Sabyasachi lehenga and Kalyan looked his best in a Shantanu and Nikhil ensemble. Here is a sneak peek from their sangeet, that took place last night at the family's farm-house.
What a beautiful sangeet night of celebrations. In a mint & blush pink @sabyasachiofficial signature lehenga & vintage Hyderabadi jewels, Sreeja stole the show lastnight! Groom-to-be Kalyan, looked so grand in @shantanunikhil ivory drape ensemble. The perfect summer bride & groom. #RelationshipGoals #Kalega #SreejaKalyanam
A video posted by indrakshi (@indpat) on Mar 28, 2016 at 4:01am PDT
Apparently, it is learnt that Srija and Kalyan have also grooved to some of the super hit numbers of Pawan Kalyan and Chiranjeevi, while the entire concept of their performance was best designed by Allu Arjun.
The hearsay informs that Chiranjeevi rocked the dance floor last night to cheer up his doting daughter Srija, along with the groom Kalyan.
According to a report read in TOI, Srija and Kalyan danced to the famous song of Chiranjeevi, 'Abba ni thiyani debba' and Pawan Kalyan's 'Baapu gaari bommo', which got the maximum cheers.
Stay tuned to this space for more updates.