- Mega Updates On Ram Charan’s Rangasthalam, Chiranjeevi’s Sye Raa & More...
- Vijay Sethupathy In Amitabh Bachchan-Chiranjeevi Biggie
- Why The Relationship Between Mega & Akkineni Families Is Worth Envying?
- MEGA NEWS! Allu Arjun’s Insta Debut, Updates On PSPK25, Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy & Other Mega Movies
- Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy Delayed; Bharat Ane Nenu Postponed!
- Pawan Kalyan’s Son’s Name, Mersal Remake Starring Mega Hero & Other MEGA Updates!
- Ram Charan-Boyapati Sreenu Movie: Here’s Everything You Want To Know!
Looks like mega family had their best time at Chiranjeevi's daughter Srija's wedding events. They are not only a fun celebration but are equally emotional.
With this 15 minute video from the Srija's six-day wedding events, mega family is officially setting some serious family goals and we are completely crushing on the srija's dream wedding. MUST WATCH VIDEO.
Now that the grand wedding celebrations of Chiranjeevi's younger daughter Srija, came to an end, mega family heroes are slowly moving forward to work.
Since it is the last big function from the Chiru family, the actor apparently said to his close friends that he is totally relieved now, and can concentrate on his comeback film.
On the other hand, Ram Charan will join the sets of his next film from 7 April, which is the remake of Tamil film Thani Oruvan.
Allu Arjun, who cancelled the audio launch of Sarrainodu, to be present at all the occasions of Srija's wedding, will now move on to the film's promotions, as the film is slated to release on 22 April.