- Pawan Kalyan Once Thought About Committing Suicide And Here's Why
- Pawan Kalyan's Ex-wife Renu Desai Reveals The Shocking Reason Behind Her Divorce
- Agnyaathavaasi To Officer: Most Disappointing Telugu Films From The First Half Of 2018
- Pawan Kalyan's Ex-wife Renu Desai Opens Up About Her Engagement And Her Future Plans
- Pawan Kalyan Congratulates Ex-wife Renu Desai On Getting Engaged; Fans Threaten To 'Kill Her'
- Pawan Kalyan's Ex-wife Renu Desai Gets Engaged!
It is known that Pawan Kalyan is in London up on the invitation of United Kindom Telugu Association. After attending their 6th anniversary celebrations, the actor caught up with a few NRIs there for a dinner.
The session was aired live on a Facebook page and Pawan Kalyan managed to answer a few questions posed by his fan boys through Fan Station app's official Facebook page.
When a fan quizzed Pawan Kalyan about Chiranjeevi and what kind of legacy he has passed through for him and his family, Pawan spoke his heart out about his brother Chiranjeevi.
Pawan Kalyan opined that, it is indeed great to have a dream like Chiranjeevi had, for a boy who is grown up in a very limited exposure. He explained that they use to live in a village and going to watch a movie was like a holiday for their family.
So it still amazes him, how could his brother dream of becoming a hero and took up acting, with such limited resources and exposure. Pawan Kalyan said that Chiranjeevi is the most hard-working person and has faced several hardships during the journey.
Pawan made a remark that Chiranjeevi had to face a lot of humiliation, adding that growing stages will always be harsh and nobody lets you grow, hinting that Chiru had to face a lot of kick-backs from his seniors.
"The legacy he has given us is making us understand that we need to work hard for sure and it is no cake walk for anybody", Pawan Kalyan quipped.