- Sarkar Controversy: Young Actor Supports Vijay, Says The Fans Are Not Fools
- Sarkar's First Look To Be Reviewed Yet Again By The Health Officials!
- Sarkar: Here's Everything You Need To Know About Vijay And AR Murugadoss' Latest Film
- Filmfare Awards South 2018(Tamil): Here’s The Winners’ List
- Vijay Decides Not To Celebrate His Birthday This Year!
- Thalapathy 62: Vijay And AR Murugadoss' Film To Be A Political Satire?
It is known that Vijay's Theri is being dubbed into Telugu as Policeodu and the film is slated to hit screens on 15 April, while the Tamil version released today i.e; on 14 April, on the occasion of the Tamil New Year.
However, the police association of the Telugu states was irked by the Telugu title, since they felt it is disrespectful towards their profession. They reportedly have sent notices to Dil Raju to change the title of the film, as it has hurt their feelings.
The state president of the police association, Mr. Y. Gopi Reddy and the city President Mr. N. Shankar Reddy alleged that the makers of Policeodu are insulting the police and hence has demanded for an apology, besides renaming the film. Dil Raju is yet to respond on the issue though.
On the other hand, the Tamil version of the film, Theri is suffering leaks, since a few enthusiasts are uploading all the major scenes of the film on social networking sites.
Though the anti piracy cell is working round the clock to clear the links and trace the wrongdoers, the leaked videos from the film are going viral. Apparently, this too, is bothering Dil Raju, for the obvious reasons.
We have to wait and see how the producer, who bagged the Telugu rights for a whopping price, is going to deal with all these last-minute headaches.