- Ram Charan To Reprise Chiranjeevi's Role In The Gang Leader Remake?
- Will Kalyan Dhev Earn Stardom Like Other Mega Family Stars?
- Updates On Chiranjeevi's Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy & Megastar 152!
- Amitabh Bachchan Is Inundated With Projects; Leaves For Hyderabad To Shoot For This Superstar's Film
- Mega Updates On Ram Charan’s Rangasthalam, Chiranjeevi’s Sye Raa & More...
- Vijay Sethupathy In Amitabh Bachchan-Chiranjeevi Biggie
It is learnt that yesteryear actress Vijaya Shanthi is all set to make a comeback after 12 years with Chiranjeevi's 150th film. She apparently was approached by the makers of the film for a special role.
"There is one special character in the film. The makers, Chiranjeevi and director V.V Vinayak felt that Vijayashanthi would be perfect for the role. So, they approached her. She responded positively, but hasn't signed the film yet", said a source quoted by a leading daily.
The duo shares a sensational screen presence and are often termed as the best onscreen pair of their times, besides having a record of working together for the highest number of films.
Though the details of Vijaya Shanthi's role in the film is yet to be known, Nayantara is apparently on the verge of signing the dotted line, as the female lead of the film.
The yet to be titled film has completed its first schedule in Hyderabad last week and will be moving to an old age home set for their second schedule, which is slated to kick-start from 18 July.
Stay tuned this space for more updates.