- Agnyaathavaasi To Officer: Most Disappointing Telugu Films From The First Half Of 2018
- Naa Peru Surya, Mehbooba & Officer Distributors Incur Huge Losses
- Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India Box Office: First Weekend Worldwide Collections
- Naa Peru Surya, Naa Illu India Review: Watch It For Allu Arjun’s Dedication & Stellar Performance
- Allu Arjun's Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India Pre-release Event Highlights
- VIRAL! Priya Varrier's Oru Adaar Love Act Gets A Superstar Version!
Director Vikram Kumar, who is exploring a range of genres with every film, has confirmed his team up with Allu Arjun and Mahesh Babu, for his future projects.
The director, who was in the Hyderabad to promote his recent release 24, stated that his immediate film will be with Allu Arjun. It is known that Allu Arjun is working with Tamil director Lingusamy for his next and in the meanwhile, Vikram will come up with a perfect script to suit the actor.
Vikram also revealed that, he has committed to direct a film with Mahesh and post that, he is in plans to work on the prequel of 24 The Movie.
The directed agreed that, he couldn't discuss certain points in detail about his characters, Athreya and Shivakumar in 24, due to the time constraints. Apparently, Vikram wants to fill the gaps with a prequel to the movie.
Looks like Vikram Kumar has many interesting things cooking up at his end. Stay tuned to this space for more exciting updates on the future developments.