- Best Of 2016 Results: Jr NTR, Kajal Agarwal And Janatha Garage Emerge As Winners!
- VIDEO: MLA's Sensational Comments On Mahesh Babu's Brahmotsavam Shocks Fans
- Mahesh Babu Holds Himself Responsible For Brahmotsavam's Failure
- Brahmotsavam First Week Box Office Collections, Area-wise Break Up
- PVP Quitting Film Production After Brahmotsavam's Debacle?
- You Can Do Better Than Brahmotsavam, Mahesh Babu Fan Writes An Open Letter
PVP, who is basking in the glory of Kshanam and Oopiri's success, has pinned his hopes high on Brahmotsavam to get a hat-trick hit. Unlike many other producers of Tollywood, PVP is participating very actively in the promotional events talking about his Friday release.
The producer revealed a shocking fact that they considered roping in Rajinikanth for the father role of Mahesh, as it is a very important character in the movie. However, it was a great shock to Rajini fans, since the actor never played a character role in the recent past and they are wondering how could anyone think of such a crazy casting.
"Initially, we prepared a photo album to figure out which actors should approach based on the character sketch & age factor. For the role of Mahesh's Father, Rajinikanth and Mohan Lal were considered. But, I felt Satyaraj would be apt and finalized him", said PVP, which stunned many.
The other day, the producer made headlines as he stated that he would never work with Pawan Kalyan. Meanwhile, the countdown for Brahmotsavam has comedown to hours and the euphoria among Mahesh Babu fans is reaching an all time high.