- Best Of 2016 Results: Jr NTR, Kajal Agarwal And Janatha Garage Emerge As Winners!
- VIDEO: MLA's Sensational Comments On Mahesh Babu's Brahmotsavam Shocks Fans
- Mahesh Babu Holds Himself Responsible For Brahmotsavam's Failure
- Brahmotsavam First Week Box Office Collections, Area-wise Break Up
- PVP Quitting Film Production After Brahmotsavam's Debacle?
- You Can Do Better Than Brahmotsavam, Mahesh Babu Fan Writes An Open Letter
Do you remember that most popular interview, Samantha did with Mahesh Babu and Trivikram for Memu Saitam event? Yes! The fun is back.
Sam turned a host for Brahmotsavam promotions and had quizzed Mahesh and Kajal some interesting questions, where she managed to extract quite a few unknown things about Brahmotsavam and its filming process.
Apparently, Mahesh felt teary-eyed, while dubbing for the climax portions of the movie and he said it's the first time he felt so emotional seeing his own scenes. He added that its his favorite part of Brahmotsavam.
When asked to describe Kajal in one word, Mahesh said she is beautiful and when asked the same about Samantha, he said she is even more beautiful.
Mahesh and Sam revealed a funny incident on the set, which happened with Kajal Aggarwal. Apparently, art director Thota Tharani bumped into the sets and asked Kajal what's her name. Stunned to hear that, after working around for a decade, Kajal is said to have composed herself and introduced her to him.
Kajal said that, she didn't mind it and in fact she became good friends with the veteran art director, post that incident. Samantha confessed that her favorite scene in the movie was her own scene with Revathi.
The actress added that she did not act in Brahmotsavam, but has lived the role, because of the purity of her character sketch. This interview will sure increase you urge to watch the movie, which is releasing on 20 May.