- Ram Charan And Namrata Shirodkar Have A Blast At Anindith-Shriya's Post-wedding Bash, Inside Photos
- Ram Charan To Reprise Chiranjeevi's Role In The Gang Leader Remake?
- Are Dulquer Salmaan & Ram Charan Teaming Up For A Film? Here's The Truth!
- Rangasthalam Box Office: Shatters Non-Baahubali Records In Most Territories
- Pawan Kalyan and Ram Charan: Instances Which Prove Their Sturdy Bonding!
- Varun Dhawan's Wish List: Actor Says He Wants To Work With Shankar & SS Rajamouli!
Megapower Star Ram Charan has decided to have chat session with his fans through Facebook live, today at 5 pm and he has given out a call on his Facebook page to get ready with questions.
The actor, who usually prefers to stay off the attention and media-eye, is to appearing to be going more social these days.
The actor has been updating about his current project Dhruva like regularly and is allowing his team to conduct a few contests every now and then, making his fans more interactive on his Facebook page.
If you have been wondering what's up with the new enthusiasm in Ram Charan, it's the Mumbai PR team hired by the actor's wife, doing the job.
Its pretty common to have an organised PR team for Bollywood celebrities, who keep engaging their fans regularly with updates, but it stands a rare chance for T-town celebs to go more available, unless a release is round the corner.
Looks like Charan wants to try it out the untested way in Tollywood.