TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- KCR Takes Oath As Telangana Chief Minister
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- India vs Australia, 2nd Test: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing, Squads & More
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Akhil Akkineni, the young actor who is the son of Nagarjuna and Amala Akkineni, and his fiancee, renowned designer Shriya Bhupal have reportedly called off their wedding. Shriya is the granddaughter of business tycoon GVK Reddy.
If the reports are to be true, it was Akhil and Shriya who mutually decided to call off the wedding and end their relationship. Even though both the families tried to sort out the differences between the duo, their efforts went in vain.
Shriya Bhupal and Akhil Akkineni got engaged in an event held in December 2016, after two years of courtship. The duo was planning to tie the knot in May 2017, in a destination wedding, which was supposed to be held in Rome, Italy.
The families had already made all the necessary arrangements for the wedding and about 700 guests were invited. According to the sources close to Akkineni family, everything was going smoothly until the second week of February.
Reportedly, both the families have formally informed the invitees about the wedding being called off, and has requested them to cancel the flight tickets. However, Nagarjuna and GVK Reddy are yet to make an official announcement on the same.
Naga Chaitanya, the elder son of Nagarjuna had recently got engaged to the renowned actress Samantha Ruth Prabhu. As per the latest reports, Chaitanya and Samantha are planning to tie the knot by the end of 2017.