- Baahubali Storms China BO While Mahanati Is All Set To Take Over Domestic BO
- Telugu Movies Box Office: Hits & Misses Of 2017
- Baahubali Hangover In Bhaagamathie? Anushka Shetty Just IMITATED Prabhas In the Most EPIC Way!
- From Baahubali 2 To Mersal: Other Language Movies That Cruised At The Kerala Box Office In 2017!!
- BEST OF 2017: Which Bollywood Actress Owned The Year - Anushka Shetty, Alia Bhatt, Bhumi Or...?
- BAAHU-BHALLA KI YAARI! This Unseen Picture Of Prabhas & Rana Daggubati From Baahubali 2 Sets Is Gold
- Mersal Achieves Two Rare Feats!
- LEGENDARY! Baahubali 2 Area-wise Closing Box Office Collections!
- WOW! Mammootty's The Great Father Is Next Only To Baahubali 2!
- YET AGAIN! Baahubali 2 Bows Down In Front Of Mohanlal's Pulimurugan!
- Vivegam Box Office: Sets A New Record In Chennai!
- Listen Up Prabhas & Anushka Shetty! Ajay Devgn Wants To Go Step Ahead Of Baahubali..
The most expected trailer of 2017 is out. Yes, Bahubali-2 The Conclusion, the most expected movie across the country will hit the screens of 28th of April 2017 worldwide, and the theatrical trailer for the same is released today.
With an ensemble cast of Prabhas, Rana Daggubati, Anushka Shetty, Tamanna, Satyaraj, Ramya Krishnan and Nasser, the first part of the movie created sensation and the second part of the movie is all set to create an even bigger extravaganza. The movie or the theatrical trailer are sure of creating maximum records as the audience are keen to know two things.
1. Why Katappa killed Bahubali?
2. How Shivudu avenges the conspired death of his father?
Let's check as to what the trailer infers about the movie!
The trailer opens with Amarendra Bahubali vouching his life for the betterment of Mahishmathi people and the kingdom which depicts both the beginning and end of the King in the hands of Katappa. Ramya Krishnan introducing the successor of Amarendra Bahubali to the kingdom, sure gives goosebumps.
Anushka as Devasena
The characterization of Anushka is sure to have certain dynamism as the trailer shows the glimpse of the same. She looks beautiful and vigorous at the same time.
Bahubali V/S Bhallaladeva
Rana Daggubati with his muscular power and negative prowess is sure to grab the sight of audience and even the curse of the latter.
The stunt orchestration between the two hunks, Bahubali and Bhallaladeva, will be a feast for the eyes and the final shot of the trailer just increases the eagerness of watching the movie as it's THE BATTLE!
The Pre-killing Scene
Bahubali asserts his immense trust on Katappa by saying he is safe and secure as long as the latter is by the former's side, and Katappa's contradicting expression indicates that the said shot could be the pre-killing scene of Bahubali.
Exactly at 2:00 min of the trailer time, there seems to be a conversation between Kattappa and Bahubali which might make audiences think that the loyal Katappa goes on to explain why he tried to kill Bahubali.
Stunt orchestration would definitely be of superior quality and there would be no compromises in war sequences. Since, Part 1 has rendered a larger excellence, Part 2's trailer has already shown a glimpse of it.
Background music is top notch and it's not an amazed output from MM Keeravani as he is a master in rendering such BGM. The background music at 0:52sec with Bahubali's low angle shot is sure to send his fans tizzy in theatres.
The VFX looks grand and spectacular. Rajamouli has this ability to create a fantasy world even while dealing with a heavy and a serious subject. However, visual output of boat sailing at 1:15, fire blast at 1:31 and Prabhas riding a horse at 1:51 looks a bit mediocre at SS Rajamouli's standards.
Trailer cut by the editor is commendable as he has inserted a lot of frames with sharp and smooth cuts. Rajamouli has given a wider picture with 2 min 24 s and has well-teased the audience by enabling them to speculate a lot of possibilities about "Why Katappa Killed Bahubali?" theory.
This film, is sure to have a lot of style and substance and the screenplay of the movie is sure to keep the audience engaged right from the word go till the time it lowers the curtains.
WKKB: Keep guessing and anticipating till the masterpiece hits the theatres.