TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP Is A History Changer, Name Changer, But Not A Game Changer — Mamata Banerjee
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Best Smartphones With 4000mAh And 5000mAh Battery Under Rs 10,000
- Deepika Padukone Invites Katrina And Ranbir To Her Wedding Reception
- Unbelievable Mysterious Stones Found On Earth
- A Beginners Guide On How To Invest In Mutual Funds In India
- Do You Know About This Hidden Hill Fort In Uttar Pradesh?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
Having started his career as the son of Megastar Chiranjeevi, by churning an own identity for his on screen persona and off screen attitude, Megapower Star Ram Charan Tej is carefully devising his career.
After back-to-back duds with Govindudu Andharivadele and Bruce Lee-The Fighter, the 30-year-old actor sprang back with Dhruva, which was more a content-driven movie and was well embraced by the critics.
Having received stupendous critical feedback, the star hero is busy working with Sukumar for their upcoming venture, Rangasthalam 1985, which once again is on an experimental line. Be it the look of Ram Charan, or his supposed characterization in the movie, he is sure to win over a lot of accolades post release of the movie.
Charan is in no mood to stop there as he would be teaming up with the hat trick director, Koratala Siva post wrapping his schedule of Rangasthalam 1985. The interesting combo of Ram Charan-Koratala would once again focus more on the script which is the usual case in Koratala Siva's movies.
Though the Mega fans seem to be super happy and excited about Charan's choice of movies, some section seems to be a bit low as the Mega hero is required to shed his mass image for the roles he is portraying. But before any fan jumps into the conclusion, the Magadheera actor is all set to deliver a soothing news for the family fans.
Ram Charan, post his movie with Koratala Siva, will be pairing up with Nenu Local fame, Trinadha Rao for a commercial movie. Trinadha Rao, who is basking in the success of Nani starrer Nenu Local, is said to have narrated a storyline to the actor and the latter is impressed over the same.
It is to be noted that Ram Charan has been very consistent and has delivered blockbusters when he has donned the mass image based roles and one hopes that the successor of the Mega family would be able to replicate the success yet again.