- Chiranjeevi, Ram Charan And Others At Shriya Bhupal-Anindith Reddy's Wedding, Inside Photos Out!
- Chiranjeevi, Ram Charan And Others Attend The Wedding Of T Subbarami Reddy's Grandson
- Chiranjeevi Graces Vijetha Audio Launch
- Ram Charan To Reprise Chiranjeevi's Role In The Gang Leader Remake?
- Will Kalyan Dhev Earn Stardom Like Other Mega Family Stars?
- Updates On Chiranjeevi's Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy & Megastar 152!
- Amitabh Bachchan Is Inundated With Projects; Leaves For Hyderabad To Shoot For This Superstar's Film
- Mega Updates On Ram Charan’s Rangasthalam, Chiranjeevi’s Sye Raa & More...
- Vijay Sethupathy In Amitabh Bachchan-Chiranjeevi Biggie
- Why The Relationship Between Mega & Akkineni Families Is Worth Envying?
- MEGA NEWS! Allu Arjun’s Insta Debut, Updates On PSPK25, Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy & Other Mega Movies
- Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy Delayed; Bharat Ane Nenu Postponed!
Tollywood is known for many brilliant actors who can shake their legs with ease and grace. Also, it's the Tollywood fans who enjoy song & dance combination in theatres than any other film industry fans, around the globe. Here's the list of Top 5 Tollywood stars who excel in dance movements blended with ease, grace and expressions.
5. Nithiin & Ram Pothineni
Nithiin: The Jayam star who hails from a filmy background is claimed as one of the best dancers in Telugu cinema. Nithiin had also admitted during an audio function event that, it was Power Star Pawan Kalyan who had inspired him to dance by imitating few of his movies from the latter's "Made in Andhra" Song.
Ram Pothineni: Energetic Star Ram who debuted at a very young age of 16 is often loved for his performance and kind of roles he portrays on screen. However, it is his quick reflex and swift dance moves which seizes attention of cine lovers. Check out his "Chill Out" song which showcases his calibre.
4. Ram Charan
Born in the family which boasts of top notch dancers, Ram Charan doesn't come as a surprise in the list as he proved his competence in his very first movie itself. His regaling recreation of yesteryear classic "Bangaaru Kodi Petta" from Magadheera and "Laila" from Naayak are his testimonials. Ram Charan's swift leg movement is the highlight amongst his dance moves.
3. Allu Arjun
Our Stylish Star needs no introduction to dance. He surprises the audience with innovative steps in almost every film and flexes his body better than any of his contemporaries. One cannot stop going Gaga over his simple yet catchy steps in Aarya-2 and his highly energetic performance in Badrinath.
2. Jr. NTR
Though the debate continues as to who the best dancer is in the present generation and the competition always goes tight between Jr. NTR and Allu Arjun, it is Jr. NTR who scores marginally over the latter for an obvious reason. Jr. NTR who comes from a Kucchupudi dance background, is one of the finest dancers in India who scores easily with his timing, ease and grace. The heir apparent of Nandamuri clan, Tarak's facial expressions and body language goes hand in hand. Even simplest of dance movements make it look more pleasant, thanks to his timing and expressions. Yamadonga can be deemed as one of his best works till date.
Here comes the daddy of dance. The man who introduced break dance not just to the Telugu cinema industry but to South Indian cinema. He flexed his body like waves & crawled like a worm even before it was cool. If Tarak is the student of lacing dance movements with facial expressions and grace, then Mega Star is the master of that art. The most elegant dancer of the industry, Chiranjeevi couples his dance movements with variety of expressions based on the song's genre. Check out for his dance moves in Andam Hindolam, Bangaru Kodipetta, Papa Rita and many more songs to realize what a finest dancer Chiranjeevi is.