- Chiranjeevi, Ram Charan And Others At Shriya Bhupal-Anindith Reddy's Wedding, Inside Photos Out!
- Chiranjeevi, Ram Charan And Others Attend The Wedding Of T Subbarami Reddy's Grandson
- Chiranjeevi Graces Vijetha Audio Launch
- Ram Charan To Reprise Chiranjeevi's Role In The Gang Leader Remake?
- Will Kalyan Dhev Earn Stardom Like Other Mega Family Stars?
- Updates On Chiranjeevi's Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy & Megastar 152!
The iconic Chiranjeevi is arguably one of the most revered and respected names in the Telugu film industry today. The Megastar enjoys a strong fan following thanks to his dashing personality, charming screen presence, impressive performances and versatility as an actor. Over the years, he has starred in several commercially successful films and this has made him the pride of Tollywood. At present, he is shooting for Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy, which is a historical drama and has already created a good amount of buzz in the film world.
Now, the buzz is that after wrapping up Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy, Chiranjeevi will be teaming up with the Bharat Ane Nenu director Koratala Siva for a completely commercial film that is slated to go on floors sometime in 2019. Koratala Siva is known for being a versatile film-maker and has the ability to surprise the audience. He has previously worked with the likes of Mahesh Babu and the 'Young Tiger' Jr NTR and given a strong proof of his abilities as a storyteller. If he does indeed team up with the Sneham Kosam actor, the results could be quite exciting.
Interestingly, while nothing has been announced yet, the grapevine also suggests that the maker might rope in Anushka Shetty as the female lead opposite Chiranjeevi. The two had grooved together in Stalin and lit the screen on fire with their chemistry. This explains why the makers are reportedly keen to sign the Baahubali 2 actress opposite Chiranjeevi.
Fans are likely to get some clarity on this in the days to come.
So, are you excited about possibly seeing Anushka and Chiranjeevi on the big screen? Tell us in the space below.